Items to Send
To be considered for admission to the Graduate School, we require the following items to be submitted prior to the application deadline established by each department.
- A completed online application.
- An official score from a standardized test: (Do NOT send paper copies; they are not official.)
- Most programs require the GRE (verbal and quantitative). The exceptions are listed below.
- Programs requiring the GMAT
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Taxation
- Doctor of Philosophy – Accountancy
- Programs requiring the GRE or GMAT
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy – Business Administration
- Master of Arts – Economics
- Doctor of Philosophy – Economics
- Master of Science – Pharmacy Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy – Pharmacy Administration
- Programs requiring the Praxis I & II
- Master of Arts – Curriculum & Instruction (MACI)
- Official transcripts from the institution conferring your baccalaureate degree and from all colleges and universities subsequently attended.
- Only transcripts received directly from the college/university will be considered official. (Do not send junior/community college transcripts.)
- If you are applying and have not received your degree, please go ahead and have your up-to-date transcript sent to complete your application. After you graduate, another official transcript, showing that your degree was conferred, will need to be sent as well. Transcripts sent to the Graduate School cannot be retrieved by the applicant.
- Once you have been accepted, a proof of immunization needs to be submitted to Student Health Services.
Some departments will require additional documents, other than a completed application, test scores and official transcripts. Departments may require a personal statement, letters of recommendation or writing samples. You should contact the department and/or read its Web page to determine whether additional documents need to be submitted. Any additional documents that are sent to the Graduate School will be included with the other application materials and will be made available to the departments. Additional documents will not be returned to the applicant.