The University of Mississippi Graduate School is pleased that you have decided to apply to one of our graduate programs. We offer nearly 100 different master’s, specialist and doctoral programs. Please see the information below to assist you in completing the graduate admissions process at the University of Mississippi.
- Programs and Deadlines
- Please check the application deadline for the program that you have selected to ensure that your application and supporting documentation will be in house prior to the deadlines. Test scores must be received prior to the deadline as well in order to be considered for admission.
- Complete Online Application
- Submit the required supporting documents
- Official university transcripts
- GRE scores – (GMAT for accountancy and MBA programs)
- TOEFL/IELTS scores – international students only
*All test scores must be sent directly from the testing service. The institution code for the University of Mississippi on the GRE and TOEFL is 1840.
- Check with the program’s department about any extra application materials that may be required.
- Once all of the steps have been completed and the $50 nonrefundable application fee has been received, your application will be sent for department review. You may track your application status by clicking HERE. You will need your application number and date of birth.